Need PHP newest version, It´s not included in my cometchat.zip. Where to find it?

I can't update PHP to the newest version. In documentation it says ‘If any error occurs while downloading, please download the cometchat.zip file manually from my.cometchat.com’ but we can not do it from there. Only iOS and Android versions available and not PHP. Where do I find the PHP?

Comments

• Hi Gof, I shall check with the concern team and get back. Thank you,
  • Hi Gof, The download area under my.cometchat.com you will find the PHP (with-MySQL) or PHP (with-MsSQL) .. as per the flavor of web technology you will get the chance to download the necessary file. Hope this helps. Thanks,
  • When I check in my.cometchat.com and look at my download area I can see this: •
Download iOS SDK •Download iOS Sample App •Documentation •Download Android SDK •Download Android Sample App •Documentation •View Purchase Invoice Maybe it requires additional purchase??
  • Or where we can download it from if we can not see it in http://my.cometchat.com/ ?
  • Hi Gof, I have shared your support ticket number with the team. They will get back to you soon. Thanks,
  • Thank you! And another thing. When creating a ticket sometime a get a reply from you I don't have any license and have tog purchase one before I can use your support. I do have a license valid to 2018. But this question makes the process slow and can put another 48 hours before I get any helpful answer from you. How to avoid this matter? Best regards.

Leave a Comment