Take Down the "Happy Birthday" message / Support

Folks --- Congrats for being in business so long. I get it. BUT take it down.... I'm tired of seeing it....Tired of it always being in the way. Fix my problems....and provide expert level support. Speaking of support.... your support stinks. A group of us paying customers should come together and file a class action lawsuit against you.

Comments

• Hi Mferry, Sorry for the inconvenience caused, the matter has been escalated to the senior management and we will come with a solution at the earliest. Thank You.
  • nothing fixed sir...frist block option not work in wordpress intergate file but work in standalone option bots have problem in recent msg tab and im post this issue before nothing new in cometchat we have a year for now only received update for fixed brocken code no admin levels no admin icons no user level colors or icon cometchat to late i wass have chat from 123flashchat but he is down now for ever ...its best chat software for now i hope from cometchat team make futures addons like 123flashchat

Leave a Comment