need more details in your advancement

Hello, I am waiting for a customization as promised in pre-purchase. You did half the work but you do not tell me if you can not do more or anything. In addition, I have the same problem from the beginning. I have the message "Please login to use the chat". When it worked Buddypress did not synchronize with Cometchat. Could you help? My Email ID: [email protected] Beuza

Comments

• Hi Beuza, Sorry for the late revert. May I request you to please help with the support ticket number. I can then check with the technical team. Thanks
  • Thanks Michael but i made a refund demand last friday. I post it here because i have no answer about it: "Good morning, Today is January 26, 2018. I would like an immediate refund because your plugin doesn't accomplish the tasks i buyed it for. Your support is incapable to fix an issue i have since my purchase: My Buddypress Messages don't synchronise with Cometchat. In pre purchase your commercial service told me you can customize the plugin according to my Membership levels. The reality is that your support make half of the job and they are incapable to tell me that they can't do more, it's a real jock! Furthermore, your support communication is unnaceptable, they asked me at least 3 times for credentials. I have a deadline for my platform launch and i can not afford to wait your support help me efficiently. My developper found another solution for 1to1 chat, 100% synchronize with Buddypress messages and able to limit message number per membership levels. I wish you to improve all that over time but my time and my budget are precious. Thanks to refund me."

Leave a Comment