Language

Add a option to user select what language of chat system , because, I have some users speaking in English and others in PT-BR I think its good for everyone

Comments

• Hello cyberrep, Thanks a lot for the suggestions. We have forwarded the same to our development team and will try to include them in our future releases. Also, if you require these functionalities we can add them as additional customization as they aren't a part of the standard feature set in CometChat. Please let us know if you want us to send a time-cost quote for the customization. Regards, CometChat
  • Please, provide me a cost to do this. Acttualy I have the language defined in my database by user "Select distinct idioma from usuarios" (Idioma = language) I have BR and US I need when user logon web or app (andoird or ios) select language and define for cometchat. my email [email protected]
  • Hello cyberrep, We have sent you an email with all the details. Request you to please check your mailbox. Warm Regards, Mike D CometChat Team

Leave a Comment