Not able to leave group (version v6.4.8)

In the new version of cometchat, i'm not able to leave any group (both Desktop and mobile web). Anyone experience this same problem?

Comments

• I can leave the group on the mobile app; I'm using an iphone and have v.6.4.4 of the app installed. Can't tell you about the desktop embedded page, as their update broke it so we can't get in.
  • Hi ketkew, Can I request you to create a support ticket at https://my.cometchat.com/tickets so that the team can troubleshoot the problem? If you have already done so, please share the ticket number so I can escalate the issue. Regards, Mike CometChat
  • Hi mike.. before i create a ticket.. try the demo site.. Its not related to my configuration only
  • Hi Ketkew, Does that mean you require customization? Regards, Mike CometChat
  • hi mike, no I report a bug which possibly affect all your customers.. thats why I reffer to your demo site to see it yourself. please go to the demo.. enter a chatroom.. and now try to leave the room ( not via the close (X) button.. but via menu > leave group
  • Hi Ketkew, Sure, I have forwarded the query to concern department. I will get it checked and revert to you with an outcome. Regards, Mike CometChat
  • Any news on this? I've update to 2.5.1 but it seems not fixed?
  • Hi, We will be releasing CometChat v6.5.2 by this week with the fix for the issue mentioned. Regards, Mike CometChat
  • great thanks!
  • :) Thank you for your patience.

Leave a Comment