iOS/Android SDK integration

Since I am not getting any reply from any cometchat guy even after telling them about the urgency of the issue I am not getting any proper reply/resolution, I am posting my ticket detail here, may be anyone will reply on my ticket then. FYI: my ticket #158273

Comments

• Hi Nitin, We apologize for the inconvenience. I have escalated the ticket and will get back to you shortly. Regards, Mike CometChat
  • Very disappointing response time from cometchat! Its been more than 48 hrs since I have raised the ticket and keep connecting to people over call and mail but no convincing response till now.
  • Hi Nitin, Team has replied to you on ticket. Can you please refer to ticket for more updates? Regards, Mike CometChat
  • Get the SDK files Configure Manifest Register for Google Play Install Referrer
  • Hi alesianik45, How can I help you? Regards, Mike
  • I was very happy till I buy Mobile SDK. Mobile SDKs seem to be very unstable and need to be debugged a lot before providing them to customers. I am waiting for an update on my ticket #158273.
  • Hi Nitin, our team has already replied to the ticket. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Michael

Leave a Comment