We have the following test case that is problematic as of lately:
- user 2 logs into the mobile app (Ionic SDK)
- user 1 calls user 2 and all is working OK
- user 2 logs out of the app, this is the moment in which we remove all of the opened listeners
- after few seconds user 2 logs back into the app, this is the moment in which we build all of our listeners
- user 1 calls user 2 and user 2 receives no call (there are no errors, we just do not receive the call)
Is there anything that we can do to fix this - is there a wait time until a new listener can be created? Is there a way to find our the opened listeners or if there was an error when the listener was destroyed/created?