Call screen dismissed incorrectly

When there is currently a call between 2 (user A and user B) users, if another user (user C) initiates a call to either user A or B, by the time user C’s call is dropped because it was unanswered by A and B, the CometChatCallDelegate’s onIncomingCallCancelled is called and the call screens (JitsiMeet screen) for A and B are dismissed internally by the SDK. In this case, the call between A and B should not be interrupted since A and B’s call has a different sessionID than user C’s call sessionID.

1 Like

Hi @nishant.tiwari may I follow up on this issue as I did not get any reply.
Basically the onIncomingCallCancelled delegate method dismisses the JitsiMeetView of the current call if there is a current call and another call is received but is eventually cancelled.

1 Like

Hi @jeraldo

Sorry for the inconveniences. Actually the team is looking into this and trying to provide you an update for this at the earliest.

Hi @jeraldo

We have fixed the issue in our new released version i.e 2.0.7. Please check the same on your end and let us know if you face any issues. We will be happy to assist you.

1 Like

Thanks @nishant.tiwari will check on my end and update this thread to confirm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.