When fetching conversations using ConversationRequest, Action Messages are not being returned as the last message property if the Action Message is not owned by the current user.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as superhero1.
- Create a group and add participants (superhero2, superhero3).
- Execute a group action like kick participant superhero2.
- Fetch the conversations and you will see that the last message set for the group is “superhero1 kicked superhero2”.
- Login on another device using superhero3.
- Fetch conversations. Conversation object for that group chat will return nil last message, expected value on the should be the last action message which is superhero1 kicked superhero2.