Crash when I call startCall

I’m trying to do a video call with your API. I have the 30 day trial and am evaluating how it works before buying. Unfortunately I get all the way up to both devices accepting the call and both calling startCall. I can even see the video chat interface and the permission popups for camera access. But then a split second after, I get:

2020-03-19 02:45:12.174648-0300 App[13724:9220506] [error] error: The current thread is not the recognized owner of this NSManagedObjectContext(0x283ad0700).  Illegal access during _retainedObjectWithID:optionalHandler:withInlineStorage:
CoreData: error: The current thread is not the recognized owner of this NSManagedObjectContext(0x283ad0700).  Illegal access during _retainedObjectWithID:optionalHandler:withInlineStorage:

which is quite sad. I’m on 2.0.7 of your pod.

Hi @macmee,

I have checked the scenario for Audio and Video calls in our iOS Sample App app and it is working fine. Also, CometChat Pro SDK does not make use of CoreData so the above error is not related to SDK. You can refer our Sample for implementing Audio and Video calls. Here is the link of our Sample App.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you face any other issue we will be happy to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.