iOS SDK Crashes 3

Hello, CometChat team,
We have facing some crash in store/production version from CometChat iOS SDK, as its appeared on Firebase Crashlytics. I have attached the snapshots below of Crash-Report from Firebase, Please look at that and suggest a valuable solution to fix that,

Hi @Zohaib_Misk

can you please let us know the version of CometChat Pro SDK that you are using so that we can help you out and find the root cause of the crashes.

Using CometChatPro (2.0.7)

Hi @Zohaib_Misk

We are checked the above crash at our end however we are unable to replicate the same. Kindly let us know if you still see this crash in your crashlytics.

Yes its still crashing at same places,

Hi @Zohaib_Misk,

Can you please let us know if there is any specific scenario in which you are facing this crash. Also if you can let us know how you have implemented groups at your end, then it may help us in replicating the issue at our end.

No i dont know exactly the scenario, because its happened in production with real users,
Then only one group we have implement is our app with on screen where we are receiving announcements in app, that screen have even no sending option, and its not functional in app now.

And every user open the app after login to comet chat it joining that group. here i am calling the API of group join if i code received the exception ERR_ALREADY_JOINED I considered the user a member of that group in app,

If you want the full report generated by firebase crashlystic i can provide as text.

Hi @Zohaib_Misk

We have released a new version 2.0.8-beta1 which has bitcode support and some optimization. Do let us know if you face any issue. We would love to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.