IOS Swift-chat-app demo will not build

I am on Xcode 12.1. I downloaded the demo zip file, loaded the dependencies with pod install. Loaded CometChat Swift. Added the following: appId, apiKey, region. I get the following build error:
Unable to load contents of file list: ‘/Target Support Files/Pods-CometChatSwift/Pods-CometChatSwift-artifacts-Debug-input-files.xcfilelist’

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
hsmith825

Hello,

Please deintegrate the pods, clean the derived data and then clean the project.

This should resolve your issue.

I removed the CometChatPro (2.1.2) pod, removed the derived data files, cleaned the project . Unfortunately, I then build the project and I still get the error . When running the example, do I need to integrate the pod are is it integrated?

Thanks!

I retried with your latest release but unfortunately I still get the same problem. You do know that I am running on Catalina 10.15.7, Xcode 12.1, and IOS 14.1. Just to double check, I am simple downloading the zip files, and adding the parameters in Rest Api Key, AppId, and Region. Thats it.

Thanks!
hsmith825

Hello @hsmith825,

We have released the new version of SDK i.e v2.1.3. We suggest you try the latest one. If you’re still facing the same issue then let us know, we can resolve it over a team viewer session.