Login in process issue

Form few days i am face login issue. it take long time.
This happen both on web and React-native mobile application.
due to this i am unable retrieve user or conversation

Hello @rahul_webnexus2020,

Can you please let us know how much time is it taking for login? Also, please let us know the version of the SDK you are using?

Warm Regards,

CometChat Pro
Mayur Bhandari

I am using sdk 2.1.4 both on web and react-native.
this happen with only some user.
no time limit .
it continuously showing message when try to relogin

Can you please share steps to reproduce this issue. Also, please share the UID for whom you are facing this issue so that we can get this checked on our end.

Warm Regards,

CometChat Pro
Mayur Bhandari

UID:- d_sbjkgedpu
i used async comet-chat login parallel to my application login it take 1-3 second for success login(application login),and chat is as a menu . when user enter chat just after login faces such issue.

Can you share the code snippet of login and also you get the login in progress error when your first login request was not fulfilled and you call the login method again.

Warm Regards,

CometChat Pro
Mayur Bhandari

when ever login fail this type of error thrown on console both on web and react-native mobile application @mayur.bhandari

We did encounter this issue and released a patch for the same a few days ago. Can you please try using CometChat JS SDK v2.1.5-beta1 and let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Warm Regards,

CometChat Pro
Mayur Bhandari

For react-native is there any patch available?

When I changed the version of web to -SDK v2.0.5-beta1 then I am getting many issues in sdk like

And also some time I got this issue.

Hello @ankita,

Accidentally i mistyped the version it should 2.1.5-beta1. Please check with this version.

Warm Regards,

CometChat Pro
Mayur Bhandari

The patch is not available for React Native. Can you please confirm if it works fine with the JS SDK. We are working on a stable release for React Native with the fix. The release is scheduled to this week. We will keep you updated on the same.

Warm Regards,

CometChat Pro
Mayur Bhandari

We have released JS & React Native SDK with the fix. Please update the SDK to the latest version 2.1.5

Warm Regards,

CometChat Pro
Mayur Bhandari

1 Like