Semantic issue on CometChat SDK Integration

I have face same issue with this link Semantic Issue integration of cometChat in swift project when testing CometChat pro sdk version 2.0.8 on objective c project.I am using Xcode version 11.4.1.

1 Like

Hi @theikchan

I think you are using the deprecated version. Can you please install the pod ‘CometChatPro’, ‘2.0.8-Xcode11.4’ Do let us know if you still face any issue we are happy to help you out.

hi @nishant.tiwari after I have changed pod version still face the same issue. Current I just test this objective c sample project https://github.com/cometchat-pro-samples/ios-objective-c-chat-app .

Hi @theikchan

okay. Will investigate the issue and will provide you some solution for the same.

yes bro I’m waiting for your reply.

Hi @theikchan

Can you please run the app on the simulator. The issue you are facing is due to the xcode bug as it creates a conflicts in an mixed project. Please run the project in device we will try to remove the issues and provide support for simulator in future versions.

2 Likes

thank you for your solution bro. now I can run on device and continue integrating SDK. Previously I just integrate SDK and then build on simulator got issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.