I use cometchat-pro/chat 2.2.1 and cometchat-pro-vue-ui-kit v2.2.1-1 (without modifications).
- There is a group
- There are two members in this group (John and Jack)
- John writes a message to the group and sees it with one grey tick (not delivered)
- Jack opens the chat and sees in the groups list notification about one unread message
- Jack opens that group
- After that Jack doesn’t see notification in the group list (and after refresh page)
- But Jack sees one grey tick (refresh doesn’t help)
- I see in Chrome Vue-extension: component CometChatReadReceipt has a prop “message” that contain properties “messageFrom=sender”, “sendAt” with timestamp, but doesn’t contain properties “deliveredAt” and “readAt”
Why? How can I mark read message as “read”? Documentation says that CometChatUI should do it automatically.